When booking a trip with HALA GUEST your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 256bi SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.256 SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support center :
- We require you to provide us with your e-mail address so we can send information to you about your booking. When you enter your booking information you will receive a computer generated email confirming that your booking has been entered into our system. Once your booking has been processed you will receive an additional email or SMS detailing your pick-up time and any other information relevant to your booking.
- We will never disclose your email address to any third party.
- We will never use your email address to send you any form of promotional material or advertisements from any third parties. Use of other personal information
- We do require certain other personal information such as your telephone number and your pick-up or drop-off address.
- We will only use this additional personal information for the purpose, which you have provided it, that is, making a booking for an airport transfer.
- We will never disclose this information to any third party. Cookies
- A cookie is a small file that a website sends to you your computer. Cookies record certain information necessry for our website to operate.
- HALA GUEST uses a session cookie to remember who you are once you have entered your email address to either look at your existing bookings or to make a new booking. We do not use persistent cookies.
- If you have disabled session cookies then our web site will still operate for you to view information but you will not be able to log in to the booking system page.
- If we are required to abide by law to disclose any of your personal information then of course we must do so